Early Years Hub
What is the purpose of the Hub?
The core purpose of the Early Years Hubs for Excellence is to enable the diverse early education provision in East Sussex to thrive.
EYFS Hubs provide regular opportunities for schools, pre-schools, childminders, Children’s Centres, other key partners and the Local Authority to work in partnership across their local area to ensure that:
- All children are able to attend an early education provision that is rated at least Good by Ofsted
- All children achieve the best possible outcomes from their early education
- All children experience consistent and, wherever possible, seamless Foundation Stage learning.
Ashdown Hub lead information
We are working in partnership with the other local hubs within our EIP. If you are unable to attend any of our sessions you are welcome to attend others. We will also be posting other training opportunities offered by local hubs which you are able to use:
Lewes & Ringmer Area Hub - The Pioneer Federation
Sheridan Whythe - email@example.com
Chailey Alliance Hub
Emma Hughes - firstname.lastname@example.org
Crowborough Hub - Ashdown Primary School
Rebecca Mcteer - email@example.com
Haven’s Hub - Meridian Community Primary School & Nursery
Kaitlin Duffy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday 21st November 4:15-5:30 at Meridian
- Monday 27th February - 4:15 - 5:30 location to be confirmed.
- Monday 22nd May - 4:15 - 5:30 location to be confirmed.
- Tuesday 17th October - Rosie Taylor literacy training.
- Term 2/3 - Makaton training sessions - numerous dates available. Please click to see the advert
- Term 5 and 6 - training will be available around SEND and transition. Keep an eye out for emailed adverts from your hub lead